Scroll down to see our full menu of events!
Friday, June 5th at 7:30 ET
Quarantine Quiz | Trivia Night
Presented by The Children's Law Center of Connecticut and
the L.A. Quizmaster, Brendan Milove.
LOCATION: YOUR COUCH!
Join us for an interactive, online Game Show with a live host!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pay for your team! Teams can be made up of 1-4 people and the cost is $25/pp
- Please make ONE payment for the whole team
- Pay for the game via PayPal:
- Once payment is made, email email@example.com so we can confirm registration
- We will then send you a form to complete with your team members' names (if any), their email addresses (we need this to send each player the link to play trivia) and your team name (creative and funny names encouraged!)
- We will send out a link prior to the event
- All team members must have access to the ZOOM application
- Create a free ZOOM account HERE if you don't already have one
- HAVE FUN! Prizes will be awarded!
2nd Annual Children's Law Center of Connecticut Car Show
Presented by The Children's Law Center of Connecticut and the Connecticut Street Legends.
NEW LOCATION: Southington Drive-In, Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike - Rt. 322
*Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in attending the Connecticut Street Legends Car Show to benefit The Children's Law Center. Unfortunately, all events scheduled at the Southington Drive-In have been cancelled through the month of June due to COVID-19. We hope to reschedule the event for 2021. Until then, be well and stay safe.
The Children's Law Center's Trivia Night at Hog River Brewing Co.
Located at: 1429 Park Street, Hartford, CT 06106
*Due to recent concern and the presence of COVID-19 in Connecticut, we feel it is best to postpone Trivia Night until further notice. Please check back for updates on when the event will be held. Thank you and stay healthy and safe.*