What if I can’t afford to pay the filing fee or the Marshall’s fee?

October 4, 2017

You can file an Application for Waiver of Fees and ask for the filing fee and the Marshall’s fee to be waived. This Fee Waiver Application will be reviewed, and if you qualify, you will not be charged for filing your papers or having them served.